- 80 grams rolled oats
- 120 grams banana, (one large)
- 1/2 level teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 1/4 level teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 140 degrees C.
2. Put all ingredients into TM Bowl. Blend speed 5/10 seconds scrape down bowl and blend again speed 5/5 seconds
3. scoop four portions of dough onto a lined baking tray. Flatten into a circle shape.
4. Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes if you want them chewy. Bake for 12-15 if you want them crunchy. Taste great with the coconut ice cream for ice cream sandwiches
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jaffa Macarons
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- apple pie bliss balls
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Ooba Carrot Cake
- Rima's Petitfour
- Buckwheat Porridge (Vegan)
- Coconut Vanilla Vegan Ice cream
- Datorade - Raw, Vegan Energy Drink
- Fig & Orange Raw Vegan Chocolate
- Rawnola - by Loni Jane
- Vegan Broccoli salad
- Vegan Breakfast Chocolate Mousse
- Green Smoothie Go To
- Chocolate Macadamia Tahini Bites
- Raw Avocado Zoodle Vegan Pasta
- Vegan Olive Tapenade
- Sweet Chia Pudding