- 80 grams rolled oats
- 120 grams banana, (one large)
- 1/2 level teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 1/4 level teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 140 degrees C.
2. Put all ingredients into TM Bowl. Blend speed 5/10 seconds scrape down bowl and blend again speed 5/5 seconds
3. scoop four portions of dough onto a lined baking tray. Flatten into a circle shape.
4. Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes if you want them chewy. Bake for 12-15 if you want them crunchy. Taste great with the coconut ice cream for ice cream sandwiches
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Portuguese Tarts - with lemon infusion
- No Bake Lactation Bites
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Light Fruit Cake
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chickpea Slice
- Buckwheat Porridge (Vegan)
- Coconut Vanilla Vegan Ice cream
- Datorade - Raw, Vegan Energy Drink
- Fig & Orange Raw Vegan Chocolate
- Rawnola - by Loni Jane
- Vegan Broccoli salad
- Vegan Breakfast Chocolate Mousse
- Green Smoothie Go To
- Chocolate Macadamia Tahini Bites
- Raw Avocado Zoodle Vegan Pasta
- Vegan Olive Tapenade
- Sweet Chia Pudding
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Apple Cinnamon Custard Muffins
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Aussie Apple Pie
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- Banana yoghurt nicecream
- Banana and Apple Bread