- 100 g almonds
- 100 g Cashews
- 30 g pumpkin seeds
- 20 g chia seeds
- 100 g dates
- 100 g Apricots
- 50 g craisins
- 1 tablespoon Macca powder
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 20 g coconut oil
- Desiccated Coconut, For rolling
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
•weigh out dates and apricots into a bowl and soak in hot water for 10mins
•add nuts and seeds to TM bowl and chop 10-20sec speed 9 (depending on desired consistency) set aside
•strain dates and apricots and place into TM bowl along with craisins chop 10sec speed 9
•scrape down bowl and add all remaining ingredients along with reserved nuts and seeds, mix 10-15sec speed 5
•roll into balls and roll in coconut
•chill in fridge or freeze
I use all organic products to avoid additives, pesticides and sugar
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (no sugar)
- Chocolate Freckle Cookies