- 390 g Self Raising Flour
- 100 g caster sugar
- 320 g Milk
- 1 egg, Lightly Beaten
- 90 g Butter, Melted
- 1 tablespoon Instant Espresso Powder
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 160 g thickened cream
- cocoa powder to dust on top
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 12 x 1/3 capacity non-stick muffin pan with paper cases.
Place flour, sugar, milk, egg, butter and coffee powder in tmx bowl. Mix for 30 seconds on speed 4.
Spoon mixture into muffin holes until three-quarters full. Bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Allow to cool in pan for 1 minute. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
In clean tmx bowl with butterfly inserted mix thickened cream in 10 seconds bursts scraping down the bowl for 35 seconds on speed 4.
In a separate bowl beat egg white until sot peaks form. Add sugar gradually and beat until thick and glossy.
Fold cream into egg white and top cooled muffins with frosting. Dust with cocoa powder.
Recipe adapted and converted from SFI August 2007.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Chocolate, cranberry & pistachio brownies
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Honey Pecan Biscuits
- Zucchini Slice
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Thick Creamy Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- No churn Ice Cream (Parfait)
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Malt Fudge Slice
- Choc Banana Super Smoothie