- 320 grams Self Raising Flour
- pinch of salt
- 150 grams cream
- 150 grams Lemonade
1. Preheat oven to 200 C
2. Place flour and salt in the thermomix bowl and beat for for 3 sec on speed 8, until combined
3. Add lemonade and cream through lid opening and mix for 5 sec on speed 5, until dough almost comes together
4. Set dial to close lid position and mix for 10 sec on interval speed to form sticky dough
5. Place on lightly floured surface and press to 3cm thick, cut with a 5cm round cutter
6. Place scones on tray, making sure they touch and place in oven for 10-15min
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- Pecan Pie Slice
- Triple chocolate fudgey brownies
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce