- 120 grams raw sugar
- Rind of 1/2 Lime
- 120 grams coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 can coconut milk 165 grams
- Juice of 1/2 Lime
- 75 grams Coconut Flour
- 2 level teaspoons baking powder
- 75 grams Coconut
- 120 grams icing sugar
- 10 grams coconut oil
- Juice of 1 Lime ( approx)
Process raw sugar and rind for 20 seconds on speed 9.
Add next four ingredients, process for 10 seconds on speed 4.
Add flour, coconut, and baking powder, mix for 20 seconds on speed 3.
Spoon into a greased and lined loaf tin, and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 40 - 45 minutes or until golden in colour and cooked. Cool
Spread with Lime Icing and sprinkle with extra shredded coconut. Serve.
Place icing sugar and oil in the TM bowl.
Process on speed 2 whilst adding lime juice to form a thick icing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Aish al saraya
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Oatmeal recipe
- Vegan Brownies, in a flash
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- 7 layer bars
- Chocolate, Zucchini and Espresso Muffins FODMAP friendly
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.