- 120 grams raw sugar
- Rind of 1/2 Lime
- 120 grams coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 can coconut milk 165 grams
- Juice of 1/2 Lime
- 75 grams Coconut Flour
- 2 level teaspoons baking powder
- 75 grams Coconut
- 120 grams icing sugar
- 10 grams coconut oil
- Juice of 1 Lime ( approx)
Process raw sugar and rind for 20 seconds on speed 9.
Add next four ingredients, process for 10 seconds on speed 4.
Add flour, coconut, and baking powder, mix for 20 seconds on speed 3.
Spoon into a greased and lined loaf tin, and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 40 - 45 minutes or until golden in colour and cooked. Cool
Spread with Lime Icing and sprinkle with extra shredded coconut. Serve.
Place icing sugar and oil in the TM bowl.
Process on speed 2 whilst adding lime juice to form a thick icing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread