- 3 eggs
- 175 gram sugar
- pinch salt
- 125 gram flour
- 1 tsp edmonds baking powder
- 50 grams Butter, melted
- 2 tablespoon Boiling water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
crack the 3 eggs into TM, pinch salt whisk 30 seonds speed 4, and sugr insert butterfly and whisk 3 minutes speed 4, add flour, baking powder, 5 seconds sped 4, then add melted butter and boiling water, 5 seconds speed 4. Bake in a greased deep 20 cm round tin for 25 to 30 minutes at 190 degrees celcius.
eat on day made. When I baked I did 25 min and wasn' quite cooked in the middle so the 30 would be better . This is more like a Victoria sponge, and also would be perfect for lamingtons
18th edition 1982 page 52
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jamaican style ginger cake
- Variation Lower Carb - Gluten Free whole orange muffin
- Muesli bars
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies