- 65 g raw sugar
- 30 g Milk
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 250 g S/R flour
- 60 g cold hard butter
- 1 egg
- 150 g raw sugar
- 20 g water
- 2 drops lemon oil, food grade
Recipe is created for
- Pre heat oven to 180°C
- Add milk & sugar to bowl dissolve sugar 2m/50°C/sp1.
- Add vanilla & egg combine 5sec/sp3.
- Add flour & butter knead 30sec/.
- Turnout on to bread mat bring dough together to form a ball. Take teaspoons of dough roll into approx 20cm thin logs. Join two logs at top then twist together and join at other ends to form a circle. Alternatively you can twist a single log this will make you more biscuits. Bake in moderate over for 15 to 20 minutes depending on your oven.
Mill sugar 10sec/sp10, push down sides with spatula.
Add water & lemon oil mix 5sec/sp3. Push down sides again if needed.
Ice warm biscuits straight from oven and allow to cool on wire rack.
Substitute water & lemon oil with 2tblsp lemon juice.
Scroll though pics above to see how biscuits are formed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits
- Coconut Macaroons (inspired by Donna Hay)
- Mustard Chicken, Bacon & Avocado Salad (inspired by Cafedelites)
- Sartu di Riso (Inspired by Giada De Laurentiis / Food Network)
- Pistachio Biscotti inspired by Donna Hay
- Orange & Honey Muffins
- Raw Hedgehog Slice (inspired by Raw Reset)
- Capretto (Baby Goat) with Creamy Polenta
- Breakfast Beans
- Choc Chunk & Vanilla Muffins
- Fig & Pistachio Roulade