- 150 g Self Raising Flour
- 150 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs, Lightly Beaten
- 210 g thickened cream
- icing sugar, To Serve
Preheat oven to 180C. Line a 12 x 1/3 cup muffin pan with paper cases.
Insert butterfly in TMX bowl.
Place flour, sugar, eggs and cream in TMX bowl and mix on speed 4 for 1 minute.
Spoon mixture into prepared muffn pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until a skewer inserted into centre comes out clean. Stand for 5 minutes in pan. Turn onto wire rack to cool. Dust with icing sugar. Serve.
Accessories you need
Recipe converted and adapted from SFI August 2004.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Chocolate, cranberry & pistachio brownies
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Honey Pecan Biscuits
- Healthy Heart Tonic