- 185 grams sultanas, soaked in 2 tbsp brandy or strong tea for 1 hour
- 125 grams butter
- 200 grams sugar raw
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 250 grams cooked pumpkin, cold - (skin on ok if butternut)
- 2 eggs
- 1 orange, zest and juice
- 360 grams Plain Wholemeal Flour
- 4 teaspoons Baking Powder (make your own EDC)
Recipe is created for
Mill sugar and orange zest for 10secs speed 9
Insert Butterfly.Cream butter and sugar and Golden Syrup for 30 secs 37deg on speed 4 .
Add pumpkin and eggs, blend 30secs speed 6. (Smooth consistency)
Add remainingingredients except sultanas, in order listed, then mix for 20 secs speed 5 or until just combined.
Add Sultanas and and brandy/tea and mix just to incorporate, 5 secs, , speed 5
Heavily sprinkle top with cinnamon and raw sugar mix if desired
Bake in deep loaf tin or 20 cm lined square cake tin for approx 45 mins. Cake should be well browned and inserted skewer should come out clean.
Pre heat oven 180 deg c. Grease deep loaf tin or 20 cm lined cake tin
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Variation Plum crumble cake
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti