- 50 grams raw sugar, or Brown Sugar
- 1 bunch Kale, be generous
- 3-4 bananas
- 160 grams SR flour, add more if using frozen bananas or if required
- 2 tablespoon golden syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla bean or extract
- 60 grams buttermilk, Can substituted for almond milk,rice milk etc
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven 160 degrees and grease a loaf tin. i often place grease proof paper in mine and grease that.
Mill raw sugar 8 seconds speed 9.
add bananas and kale, chop/mash speed 7 for 5-10 seconds
scrape down the sides
place remaining ingedients and mix for 30 seconds speed 4.
pour into loaf tin and bake for 40- 50 minutes or until skewer comes out clean
Accessories you need
Serve hot or cold with butter. My kids love it for lunch box snacks.
Add nuts or coconut to the sugar process for some variation.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- DF, GF, RSF School Muesli Bars
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Melting Moments
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Raisin bread
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl