- 2 large banana's, roughly chopped
- 125 g Butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 & 1/2 cups plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 170.
- Place butter into TM bowl and melt by processing for 2 minutes on 100 degrees and speed 2. Add in banana and process for 10 seconds on speed 4 to mash it all up.
- Add in vanilla, milk, eggs and sugar and process for 20 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl once inbetween mixing.
- Now add in sifted flour and baking powder and process for 15 seconds until combined. You don’t want to overdo it but you do want everything combined. Scrape down sides of bowl once inbetween too as flour tends to rise up the sides when you first add it in.
- Pour into a lined loaf tin and bake for about 1 hour - 1 hour and 15 minutes in a 170 degrees oven until a knife comes out clean.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Pumpkin Bun
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Artisan apple bread
- Cheese and bacon loaf
- Pizza buns
- 2 Ingredient Yoghurt Bread
- Berliner (German jam filled donuts)
- Low carb bread rolls
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Japanese coconut buns
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Dairy Free Potato Salad