- 110 g basmati rice
- 110 g Long grain brown rice
- 80 g millet
- 40 g dried chickpeas
- 140 g arrowroot flour
- 40 g mixed seeds of choice (e.g. chia, golden linseed)
- 2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1-2 tbsp raw or rapadura sugar
- 400 g water
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast or 20 g fresh yeast
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 30 g macadamia oil or olive oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 eggs
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Place basmati rice, brown rice, millet and chickpeas into mixing bowl and mill 1 min/speed 9, or until a flour consistency is achieved.
Add arrowroot flour, seeds, xanthan and sugar and mix 10 sec/speed 4. Set aside.
Place water and yeast into mixing bowl and heat 1 min/37°C/speed 1.
Add all remaining ingredients, including reserved flour mixture, and mix 15 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and mix for a further 5 sec/speed 5.
Transfer mixture into prepared loaf tin and allow to prove in a warm area for 30 minutes.
Bake 40-45 minutes. Allow to cool in tin for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Serve warm or allow to cool completely before placing into an airtight container to store.
Accessories you need
Serve gluten free bread with your favourite jams or use to make gluten free breadcrumbs.
Proving time may vary depending on season or ambiance. Choose a warm, dark place to leave your dough to prove and try covering your tin with a tea towel to insulate the heat, if necessary.
If your dough hasn't risen after 30 minutes, allow to prove for a further 15-30 minutes or until nearly doubled in size. A maximum of 45-60 minutes should be sufficient.
Other users also liked...
- Filipino Pandesal
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Aleesha’s Keto Wraps
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Easy Multigrain Bread
- Simple German Soft Pretzels & Pretzel Dogs
- High Fat seed bread
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough