- 110 g basmati rice
- 110 g Long grain brown rice
- 80 g millet
- 40 g dried chickpeas
- 140 g arrowroot flour
- 40 g mixed seeds of choice (e.g. chia, golden linseed)
- 2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1-2 tbsp raw or rapadura sugar
- 400 g water
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast or 20 g fresh yeast
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 30 g macadamia oil or olive oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 eggs
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Place basmati rice, brown rice, millet and chickpeas into mixing bowl and mill 1 min/speed 9, or until a flour consistency is achieved.
Add arrowroot flour, seeds, xanthan and sugar and mix 10 sec/speed 4. Set aside.
Place water and yeast into mixing bowl and heat 1 min/37°C/speed 1.
Add all remaining ingredients, including reserved flour mixture, and mix 15 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and mix for a further 5 sec/speed 5.
Transfer mixture into prepared loaf tin and allow to prove in a warm area for 30 minutes.
Bake 40-45 minutes. Allow to cool in tin for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Serve warm or allow to cool completely before placing into an airtight container to store.
Serve gluten free bread with your favourite jams or use to make gluten free breadcrumbs.
Proving time may vary depending on season or ambiance. Choose a warm, dark place to leave your dough to prove and try covering your tin with a tea towel to insulate the heat, if necessary.
If your dough hasn't risen after 30 minutes, allow to prove for a further 15-30 minutes or until nearly doubled in size. A maximum of 45-60 minutes should be sufficient.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Fettuccini Boscaiola