- 100 g Sourdough starter
- 10 g salt
- 310 g water
- 1 teaspoon instant yeast
- 310 g bakers flour
- 90 g Whole Wheat Flour
- 45 g rye flour
- 30 g rolled oats
- 30 g sesame seeds
- 30 g sunflower seeds
- 30 g Linseeds
- 30 g quinoa
- 100 g cold water
Recipe is created for
1. To make the soaker, combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and stir in water. Let sit at room temperature for an hour.
2. Add water, yeast and starter to the bowl and set to 80 degrees, speed 1 for 2.5 minutes.
3. Add flours and salt and mix on speed 6 for 6 seconds.
4. Kneed 2 mins.
5. Add soaker and kneed for 1 minute.
6. Turn out into a lined or oiled loaf tin and let rise until doubled in size (approx 4 hours)
7. Place 4 cups of water in a dish in the oven and bake on 180 degrees for 25 minutes. Transfer onto a wire rack to cool.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Oatmeal Soy Milk