THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 300 g raw pumpkin (in pieces)
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vingear
- 2 tbsp Coconut or olive oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celcius and prepare a baking tray by lining with greased baking paper (use good quality baking paper and oil or it will stick) or a silicon mat.
Add 500g of water to the mixing bowl, insert basket and weigh in 300g of pumpkin. Steam for 10mins/120deg/sp1
Carefully remove basket with the aid of the spatula, discard the water and tip the pumpkin into the mixing bowl.
Add all remaining ingredients to mixing bowl and mix /Sp 5 for up to 1 min until you have a smooth batter. You may need to add a bit of water to the mixture and you may need to stop and scrap the sides of the bowl half way through.
Spread the batter onto your prepared trays and bake in the oven for approx 20 mins until golden brown and cooked through.
Serve as is if using as a flat bread alternatively if using as a pizza base remove from oven, add your desired toppings, return to oven and bake until toppings/cheese are golden brown.
Accessories you need
Be gentle when removing this from the baking tray as its more fragile then normal dough.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Bread
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Scrolls (Lactose Free)
- German spelt bread
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)
- Milk loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Naughty but nice choc mint slice (raw, vegan, paleo)
- Salad in a glass green smoothie (paleo, vegan, dairy free)
- Raw cheesecakes (dairy free, gluten free, refined sugar free, paleo, vegan option)
- Cashew sunflower seed milk (dairy free, paleo)
- Cauliflower risotto with bacon & zucchini. Gluten free, dairy free, paleo, grain free