- olive oil, For greasing
- Milk, For Brushing
- 300 grams water
- 3 teaspoon Yeast
- 500 grams plain flour
- 2 teaspoon salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grease Veroma and tray.
Place water and Yeast into Thermomix Bowl and warm 3 min/37°C/speed 1.
- Add Flour and salt a Knead 2.5 min/ Transfer dough into a bowl and let it prove for 1 hour or until double in size.
divide rolls into 12 even portions or weigh dough to 60g portions into the greased Veroma dish.
I find 60g is a good size for slider buns, you may yeild more than 12.
Fill Thermomix bowl with 1.5l of water, place veroma with buns on top and set to 30 min/Varoma//Speed 1.
Pre heat oven to 200°C.
- Transfer slider buns to a lined baking tray and brush with milk. Bake for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown in 200°C oven.
Accessories you need
I like to fill with pulled pork & coleslaw (thermomix recipe)
Pulled Pork Recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF vegan buckwheat bread
- Mini fruit brioche
- Allergy Friendly Banana Bread
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- LCHF Bagels
- Using All About Breads mixes
- Pita Bread; Gluten Free, Yeast Free
- Basic Sour Dough Bread
- Chilli Cornbread
- Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Italian focaccia - Paleo, LCHF, Grain free, Sugar free, Nut free and Gluten free
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Classic Satay Sauce