- 90 g chocolate bars of your choice
- 100 g Butter
- 3 eggs
- 40 g brown sugar
- 35 g plain flour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Put chocolate and butter into TM bow to heat or until mixture is of a smooth consistency. MC 2 min 50°c speed 1. Pour out and put aside.
2.Pour eggs and brown sugar into TM bowl. 40 sec speed 0-3
3.Add flour into TM bowl.40 sec speed 0-5
4.Add melted chocolate into TM bowl.7 sec speed 3
5.Pour chocolate into muffin tins/ceramic bowl (greased and sprinkler cocoa powder) and bake in pre-heated oven 210°c for 10 min.
So not bake the cake more than 15min
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet