- Zest of 1 orange
- 300 grams almonds
- 180 grams medjool dates
- 30 grams cocoa powder
- 20 grams orange juice
Recipe is created for
-Chop zest orange 10 sec/spd 9.
-Add Almonds, chop 20 sec/spd 9.
-Add Medjool Dates, Cocoa Powder and orange juice.
-Chop 30 sec/spd 9.
-Roll into balls and keep in refrigerator.
If you can't be bothered rolling it into balls, push into a slice tin and cut into squares.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake