- Zest of 1 orange
- 300 grams almonds
- 180 grams medjool dates
- 30 grams cocoa powder
- 20 grams orange juice
Recipe is created for
-Chop zest orange 10 sec/spd 9.
-Add Almonds, chop 20 sec/spd 9.
-Add Medjool Dates, Cocoa Powder and orange juice.
-Chop 30 sec/spd 9.
-Roll into balls and keep in refrigerator.
Accessories you need
If you can't be bothered rolling it into balls, push into a slice tin and cut into squares.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls