- 100 g onions
- 140 g carrots
- 80 g celery stalks
- 2 cloves garlic
- 110 g Zucchinis
- .5 small piece fresh red chilli, optional
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 500 g lean beef mince, see tip
- 20 g Worcestershire sauce
- 60 g tomato passata, or tomoato paste
- 400 g tinned, tomatoes
- 20 g Vegetable stock paste, see basic cook book for recipe
- 200 g red wine, can substitute half wine half water
- 10 g fresh basil leaves
- 1 to taste salt
- 1 to taste pepper, black, ground
- 250 g wholemeal pasta
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place celery, onion cut in half, carrots, garlic, zucchinis, chilli, half the basil and Olive oil into mixing bowl and chop 5-7 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add beef mince, salt, pepper and cook 10 min/100C//speed 1.
- Add worcestershire, passata, tinned tomatoes, vegetable stock and wine and cook 10 mins/100C//speed 1.
- Add pasta and remaining basil and cook for 10-15mins/100C//Speed 1
Can make your own lean beef mince. Partially freeze 500g lean beef of choice with all fat and sinew removed, diced into 2cm cubes. Blitz in bowl on turbo until desired consistency is achieved.
Vegetable Stock Paste can be made from following recipe on your cook key or Basic Cook Book Chip
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey mustard chicken
- Japanese Wasabi Egg Salad
- Japanese Wasabi Potato Salad
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Japanese Devilled Eggs
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Rosa's Vol au Vents