THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 grams Block Parmesan Cheese, Chop to grate
- 1 onion, Peeled and halved
- 3 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 bunch parsley, Small bunch
- 50 grams olive oil
- 100 grams white wine
- 320 grams arborio rice
- 3-4 tbsp sun-dried tomatoes
- 10 bacon rashers, cut into 1/2 cm strips
- 6 mushrooms, Thickly Sliced
- 2 tablespoons Chicken stock concentrate, Quirky Cooking
- 200 grams Baby Spinach Leaves
- Add Water to just under 2 litre mark on bowl
Recipe is created for
Place Spinach leaves in Thermoserver.
Grate Parmesan cheese 10seconds/Speed9
Place in the Thermoserver.
I dont wash the bowl but you can if you prefer.
Chop onion, garlic and parsley 2-3 Seconds/Speed 7
Add oil to TM bowl using scales to weigh in
Saute 2 minutes/100 degrees/Speed 1 with MC off
Add Bacon and sun-dried tomatoes 2 minutes/100 degrees/Reverse"Counter-clockwise operation" /Speed 1
Add wine & rice Saute 2 minutes/100 degrees/Reverse"Counter-clockwise operation" /Speed 1
Add mushrooms, stock concentrate, and water (just pour the water in until is reaches to just under the 2l mark on your bowl).
Cook 17 minutes/100 degrees/Reverse"Counter-clockwise operation" /Speed 1
When finished pour risotto on top of cheese and spinach in the thermoserver. Allow to rest for at least 5-10 minutes for rice to absorb the liquid.
Stir to mix leaves and cheese with risotto
Accessories you need
come and like my facebook page for more recipes. facebook.com/essentiallivingmumma or my blog at essentiallivingmum.wix.com/blog
I also use bone broth instead of water and just use 1tbsp of stock.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Nana's Chicken and Spaghetti
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Sous Vide Wagyu Striploin
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Probiotic Berry Gummies - Essential Living Mumma
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Healthier Home Made Garlic Salt
- LCHF Hidden Veggie Mexican Taco Bake
- LCHF friendly coleslaw dressing
- Best Thermomix Mashed Potato - Essential Living Mumma
- Cheesy Bacon Stuffed Chicken Breasts - LCHF Friendly* - Essential Living Mumma
- Best Easter Egg Hot Chocolate - Essential Living Mumma
- Hidden Veggie meatballs in napoli sauce - Essential Living Mumma
- Sugar Free Strawberry & Blueberry Coconut Muffins - Lunchbox friendly - Essential Living Mumma
- ZUCCHINI & SPINACH LUNCHBOX SLICE/QUICHES - ESSENTIAL LIVING MUMMA
- LCHF Friendly Cheesy Garlic Butter - Essential Living Mumma