- 3 --- Rashers of diced Bacon, Either pulsed in TM or diced yourself
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 medium onion, Quartered
- 30 g olive oil
- 400 g diced tomatoes, Can or fresh
- 140 g tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon beef stock, or 1 stock cube
- 200 g water
- 500 g lean beef mince
- 240 g Thin Spaghetti pasta
- tablespoon Dried or fresh oregano
Recipe is created for
9Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Egg free Lactose free Non-dairy Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Cooking Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for large family Cooking for single person Cooking for students Pantry Easy Low budget Quick Buffet Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Australian Dinner Lunch Main course Italian Meat dish Pasta dish Sauce
Dice bacon yourself or add quartered rashers to bowl and pulse until it reaches desired size. Set aside.
Add garlic and onion to bowl and chop 4 seconds speed 5.
Add bacon and olive oil and cook for 6 mins, 100 degrees speed 2.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, stock and water and cook for 18 mins, 100 degrees, speed 2. Be sure to place TM basket on top of lid to avoid mess.
Add mince and oregano and cook for a further 10 mins, 100 degrees, speed 2. Replace TM basket on top. Cook on "Counter-clockwise operation" for a chunkier mince (I like mine to be smoother so I cook on clockwise).
While mince and sauce is cooking, cook pasta in a pot or when sauce is finished, place in thermoserver, fill bowl with 1.5L water and cook spaghetti for 12 min, 100 degrees, speed "Gentle stir setting" .
Drain and rinse spaghetti and serve with sauce and some grated cheese.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce