- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 cloves garlic
- 5-6 sprigs parsley
- 4 slices shortcut bacon, diced, with fat &amp;amp; rind removed
- 10 grams olive oil
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 can Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon treacle
Place onion, garlic & parsley in bowl and chop on Speed 4 for 5 seconds.
Add diced bacon, oil and paprika. Cook on 90C, Reverse , Speed 1 for 5 minutes.
Add beans, tomatoes, tomato paste and treacle. Cook on 100C, Reverse , Speed 1 for 6 minutes.
Accessories you need
Serve with poached eggs
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef & Pork Burger Patties
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Nuts and Bolts with a twist
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Keto Fathead Rolls
- Breadcrumbs for Fish
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Raw Tahini Dressing