- 1 jar Strawberry Jam
- 1/2 stick cinnamon
- 50ml Rum, Bundy or Vaptain Morgan spiced rum
- 1/2tsp Nutmeg
- 50g golden syrup
- 1 Ham on the bone, Skin off
- 1 whole cloves
1h 35minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Add cinnamon and nutmeg to Thermo. 15sec/speed 10
2. Add jam, syrup and rum. 15sec/speed 4. Scrape out and add to a small bowl.
3. Use brush to baste over scored flesh and cloves.
Repeat every 20mins until fully cooked.
1. Remove from plastic, wash brine off and towel dry.
2. Remove skin and excess fat. I left a bit on the leg bone to grip later. Leave about 5mm of fat on top of flesh. Discard skin and fat.
3. Score the ham use Criss-cross design about 1cm deep.
4. Place cloves in each cross section
5. Baste ham generously with prepared glaze using a pastry brush.
Repeat every 20mins until cooked. About an hour and a half.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+
- Our favourite Curried Sausages
- POT STICKERS (PAN FRIED DUMPLINGS)
- Satay Chicken
- Simple version of Lala's Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Satay Recipe
- Beef Rotolo
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Banana Bread
- Egg Free Pancakes
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Variation Spinach & Ricotta Rolls
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars
- Ginger custard tart
- The Fast 800 Curried Chicken and Lentil Soup
- Caramel sticky date cookies
- APPLE STREUSEL CAKE
- Banana bread with no cane sugar