- 60 grams Butter/Nuttelex, 40g in oven dish, 20g in TM
- 6-8 pieces boneless skinless chicken thighs, whole
- 1-2 tablespoon paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 heaped tablespoon Chicken/Vegetable stock concentrate
- 1000 grams water, for 2 cup rice method
- 120 grams double thickened cream
- 30 grams Grated Parmesan Cheese/Sheep Cheese
- 40 grams juice of 1 lemon, 40g
- 120 grams fresh baby spinach leaves
- 500 grams rice, medium grain
- 250 grams tomato, Roma, mini
- 1 bunches broccolini, chopped into bite size
1h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 200°C. Coat an oven proof dish in 40g of butter/nuttelex and season both sides of the chicken cutlets with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Cook approx 10-15mins and turn sides & season if necessary, cook other side approx 10-15mins
While Chicken is in the oven ....
Chop garlic in the TM bowl 3sec/speed7
Scrape sides of the bowl.
Add 20g butter into TM bowl and melt 40sec/50°C/speed4 Scrape sides of the bowl again.
- Add stock, 1000g water, thickened cream/coconut cream, (parmesan cheese or sheep cheese) & lemon juice to the TM bowl. Cook 3mins/100°C/speed2.
- Add spinach to the TM bowl and gently mix through the sauce with your spatula. Cook sauce 10mins/80°C/reverse/speed 2/MC off.
- Once all the chicken has been seared in an oven proof tray, carefully add the cooked butter cream sauce from the TM.
- Add the 2 cups/500g of rice, tomatoes and cut broccolini to the ovenproof dish and push down so it’s all covered by the sauce.
- Place in the oven to roast for approximately 30-40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Serve immediately with accompaniments... but not really needed as this is a whole meal in one.
The sauce is absolutely delicious that you could drink it up. If you’re not a fan of the consistency, you can use a thickener of your choice.The size of your baking dish will determine the amount of chicken you can cook and as such, the number of servings.
Add which ever vegetables you would like. The picture above has red and yellow capsicum as well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pomegranate Juice
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Cashew oat drink
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice