- 2 clove garlic
- 1/2 brown onion
- 4 sprigs Basil Fresh
- 4 sprigs Italian parsely
- 1 apple quartered
- 1 carrot roughly chopped
- 500 grams Mince Meat
- 1 egg
- 1 slice Rye bread, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon TM Veg Stock Concerntrate
- 2 tablespoon Tomato Paste.
- 3 tablespoon sunflower seeds/pepitas
1. Place onion, garlic, basil and parsley in bowl, 3 secs, speed 7
2. Add carrot and apple, chop 3 secs, speed 5
3. Scrape down bowl and add all remaining ingredients except for seeds.
4. Mix for 8 secs, speed 3
5. Scrape down bowl. Add sunflower seed/pepitas. Mix 5 secs, speed 3
6. Form into 12 patties
7. Grill on the BBQ or cook in frying pan with a little oil. 4-5 mins each side.
You can use GF bread or rice four for GF
Mix will be quite sticky when forming, but makes for a lovely moist burger.
If you have 30 mins to rest mixuture prior to forming patties it is easier to manage.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken