- 1 level tbsp dried oregano
- 1 level tsp coriander seeds
- 1 level tsp paprika, hot
- 1 level tsp mixed peppercorns
- 1/4 level tsp cumin seeds
- 2 --- carrots, cut into 3 cm pieces
- 1 --- red capsicum, quartered
- 2 --- celery stalk, cut into 3 cm pieces
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 chilli, green, long, seeds and stems removed
- 1 mushroom, mixed, fresh
- 20 g olive oil
- 500 g steak, sirloin, aged grass fed, cubed into 2 cm
- 1 --- canned diced tomatoes
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 Canned Chickpeas, drained
- 2 level tbsp tomato paste
- 2 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 50g Dark chocolate (70% cocoa)
- 2 level tbsp Maple syrup
- 2 level tbsp coffee, instant granulated
1h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place oregano, coriander, cumin seeds, paprika and peppercorns into mixing bowl. Without measuring cup in mixing bowl dry roast 3 min/120 degrees/sp 1.
2. Allow to cool to 80 degrees and insert measuring cup.
3. Mill 1 min/sp 9. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
4. Place carrots, capsicum and celery into mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 5. Transfer into a bowl.
5. Place onion, garlic, chili and olive oil into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl. With MC removed place simmering basket onto mixing bowl and saute 6 min/100 degrees/speed 1.
6. Add dry roasted spices, vegetables and beef. With MC removed place simmering basket onto mixing bowl lid and cook 24 min/ 90 degrees/ / speed 1.
7. Add kidney beans, chickpeas, diced tomatoes, tomato paste and vegetable stock paste. With MC removed place simmering basket onto mixing bowl lid and cook 9 min/90 degrees//speed 0.5
8. Add chocolate, maple syrup and coffee and cook 5 min/90 degrees//speed 0.5
Transfer to ThermoServer to thinken
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption