- 2 cm ginger, cube
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tsp turmeric ground
- 1/2 tsp coriander ground
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp Kasundi
- 100 g pure cream
- 80 g tomato paste
- 600 g Chicken thigh fillets, cubed
Add ginger, garlic and onion to mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
Add oil and saute 3 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add turmeric, coriander powder, sugar, salt, Kasaundi, cream and tomato paste and mix 4 sec/speed 4.
Add chicken and cook 8 min/ 90ºC//speed 1.
Transfer to thermal serving bowl or other large bowl and cover for 5 minutes prior to serving.
Serve with steamed rice.
Kasundi is an Indian spiced tomato relish available from most supermarkets. You can make your own by using this recipe //www.recipecommunity.com.au/recipes/tomato-kasundi/54393
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Keto Ice Cream
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)