- 2 cm ginger, cube
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tsp turmeric ground
- 1/2 tsp coriander ground
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp Kasundi
- 100 g pure cream
- 80 g tomato paste
- 600 g Chicken thigh fillets, cubed
Add ginger, garlic and onion to mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
Add oil and saute 3 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add turmeric, coriander powder, sugar, salt, Kasaundi, cream and tomato paste and mix 4 sec/speed 4.
Add chicken and cook 8 min/ 90ºC//speed 1.
Transfer to thermal serving bowl or other large bowl and cover for 5 minutes prior to serving.
Serve with steamed rice.
Kasundi is an Indian spiced tomato relish available from most supermarkets. You can make your own by using this recipe //www.recipecommunity.com.au/recipes/tomato-kasundi/54393
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Mint lemonade