- 500 grams water
- 500 grams chicken breast, diced into 3cm chunks
- 1-2 tablespoon Mexican Spice Mix, I use this one: //skinnymixers.com.au/skinnymixers-mexican-spice-mix/
- 150 grams green beans, halved
- 150 grams snow peas, havled
- 150 grams frozen peas
- 150 grams asparagus, ends trimmed, cut into 2 or 3 pieces
- 1 tablespoon Corriander Seeds
- 60-80 grams Butter, Cubed
- 80-100 grams baby spinach
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place diced chicken into Varoma Dish and sprinkle with Spice Mix, ensuring a few holes are left uncovered (you can use whatever spice you like or even marinated chicken).
2. Measure 500g of water into the bowl, put lid on. Place Varoma in position with lid on. (Leave Varoma Tray out)
3. Cook 20 minutes/Varoma/Speed 2. Stir & break up chicken using spatula at halfway point to ensure even cooking.
4. Meanwhile prepare Greens as described and place into Varoma Tray, leaving a few holes uncovered. Please Tray into Varoma at 8-10 minutes left to cook depending on your tastes. (8mins for still crunchy greens)
5. When time is up remove Varoma Tray and set aside. Check Chicken is cooked, extend time if required, and set aside.
6. Empty water from bowl, clean and dry mixing bowl.
7. Place Coriander Seeds into Bowl, MC on. 3 mins/120deg/speed 1.
8. Mill 30sec/speed 10, MC on. You want a chunky texture not milled to a fine powder.
9. Add butter to coriander seeds and mix 30sec/speed 3, MC on or unitl butter has melted.
Place Baby Spinach leaves into a large serving bowl, add cooked greens and chicken. Pour over Butter mixture and toss together until well combined.
This can be VEGETARIAN by omiting the Chicken steps and Starting at Step 4. Cooking the Greens 10-12 mins/Varoma/Speed 2. Greens can be placed into Varoma Dish instead of Tray.
A tasty Dish for a light lunch or dinner or makes a great side salad without the Chicken.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Maple Beef
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Lemon, garlic and chicken rissoto
- AUTHENTIC THAI CASHEW CHICKEN
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- Christmas Almond Bread
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Buttermilk dumplings
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Easy Peasy Creamy Scones
- Coffee chiffon cake with mocha ganache
- keto choc /peanut cake on sweet potato brownie base
- Forest Moss Cake