- 200 g panko breadcrumbs
- 1 level tsp salt
- 1 level tsp paprika
- 1 level tbsp cajun seasoning
- 100 g Salted butter, cut into cubes
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 10 g fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 100 g Tasty cheese, cut into cubes
- 750 g chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 --- egg
- 1 level teaspoon salt
- 1/2 --- Cup Vegetable Oil
Recipe is created for
- weigh panko crumbs in a separate bowl.
cajun seasoning to panko crumbs.
stir to combine all ingredients and place bowl aside
- add salted butter,
parsley leaves only
tsp dried thyme
to TM bowl
blend for 30 seconds on speed 5.
place into a separate bowl and set aside.
- without cleaning bowl
grate for 10 secs speed 9
cubed chicken breast
and 40 g reserved crumbs
mince for 40 secs speed 9
preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Quenelle garlic butter into 5 portions.
(quenelle is to use 2 spoons to get a 3 sided shape.)
divide chicken mixture into 5 portions and roll into a ball and flatten into an oval shape. place 1 portion of garlic butter in middle and shape chicken mixture around butter.
Roll in crumb mixture and place aside.
repeat with remainder of chicken mixture.
- place about 1/2 cup vegetable oil (or oil of your choice) and 2 tblsp butter in a fry pan.
brown each side of kiev until light golden brown. place onto tray.
once all kievs have been browned place into oven for approx 15 minutes or until firm.
serve with vegetables of your choice.
we always have mash potatoes and mixed vegetables.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Skinnymixers Coconut Curried Sausages
- Rissoles, darl!
- Veggie loaded Bolognese
- KETO FRIENDLY SALSBURY STEAK WITH MUSHROOM SAUCE
- Chicken Moles (MOW-lays) with Chocolate Sauce
- Mango Chicken
- Creamy Chicken & Bacon Carbonara
- Ham and Cheese 3 Egg Omelette
- Taco Mince Turkey
- Triple Serve Chicken Larb
- Soy Free Korean Beef Tacos
- Porcupine meatballs
- Orange and Poppyseed muffins
- ABC (apple carrot banana) muffins [Variant of ABCD School Muffins]
- Pizza Dough (extra fluffy) 4 bases
- Salted caramel balls
- Fudgy Brownies
- Susanne's Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni
- Choc Coconut Protein Balls
- Keto Carrot Cake
- Potato and Leek Soup Mix
- Cooked red cabbge
- White cabbage salad
- Chicken lolly pops and a delicious rub recipe 😋