- 1 Green chilli, seeds removed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lime zest and juice
- 1 cup of coriander leaves and stalks
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds, lightly toasted
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 60 grams coconut cream
- 2 skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
- 900 grams water
8Recipe is created for
In TM bowl, place green chilli, garlic cloves, lime zest and juice, coriander, cumin, fish sauce and coconut cream. Chop for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Tear off 4 sheets of baking paper, each 80cm in length. Fold each one in half.
Rub the spice paste over the chicken slices.
Divide chicken evenly amongst the 4 pieces of baking paper. Wrap paper tightly around the chicken, tucking the edges under and gathering up the sides to make a parcel. Tie each one tightly with kitchen string to secure and arrange in the Varoma basket on top layer.
Add water to TM bowl.
Place Varoma into position. Cook for 20 mins at Varoma temperature, speed 4.
Serve chicken parcels and garnish with red chilli slices.
Accessories you need
White rice can be cooked in simmering basket at same time as steaming chicken along with steaming vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Quick Puff Pastry
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust