- 4 chicken breast fillets, skinless, boneless (each approx 180 g)
- 450 g onions
- 1/2 tsp salt, plus extra to season chicken
- 2 pinch ground black pepper, plus extra to season chicken
- 300 g Prunes, pitted
- 1000 g water
- 40 g Olive oil (light)
Slice each chicken breast horizontally into two flat fillets, and flatten with a meat mallet to ensure fillets are very thin. Cut onions into slices (large onions should be cut into havles first and then into half-slices).
Season chicken with salt and pepper. In the centre of each breast place 2 prunes and a few onion slices, then roll up roulades. Use skewers to pin them shut, or tie them with thread. Distribute roulades between Varoma dish and Varoma tray.
Pour water into mixing bowl, and place Varoma into position. Steam cook 25 min/Varoma/speed 1. Set Varoma aside and empty mixing bowl.
Place remaining onions, remaining prunes, olive oil, salt and 2 pinches pepper into mixing bowl. Saute 10 min/Varoma//speed 1. Towards end of cooking time, place Varoma onto mixing bowl lid to keep roulades warm.
Pour prune sauce over roulades and serve.
Chicken Roulades with Onions and Prunes
This recipe comes from the new The best of our Recipe Communities cookbook. It is a traditional Polish recipe and Grace just loves this recipe as it reminds her of home.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)