- cooked chicken breasts
- bunch parsley
- 1/4 Capsicum
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1 spring onion
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 tablespoon Hommus
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
Add cooked chicken breast to bowl 4 SEC/REV/SPEED 4. Set asideAdd parsley, 1/4 capsicum, 1 spring onion, 1/4 cucumber to bowl. 2 SEC/SPEED 7Add chicken back into bowl as well as 1/4 avocado, a (big) tablespoon of hommus and some cracked pepper. Mix 4 SEC/REV/SPEED 3.5Enjoy
Accessories you need
Can be served as a salad, a sandwich filling or in between rice paper rolls.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Devilled Meatloaf
- Chicken Marinade - Honey Soy Ginger
- Chinese Honey Chicken
- Braised Chicken Drumstick
- Nans Savoury Mustard Mince
- Chicken - Shrimp Shumai by @levi_nathania
- Stir Fry
- Butter Chicken
- LOW CARB Sloppy Joe’s
- Pork Rissoles
- Chicken Soup with Luncheon by @levi_nathania
- BANANA YOGHURT CHOC CHIP CAKE
- PALEO PUMPKIN BREAD
- SILVERBEET AND RICOTTA PIE
- Thermowife Traditional Italian Bolognese
- RICOTTA AND OLIVE BREAD
- Thermowife Healthy Pumpkin Soup
- THERMOWIFE APPLE AND ZUCCHINI CAKES
- QUICK KALE SALAD
- ZUCCHINI + HALOUMI FRITTERS
- ➕SPINACH + RICOTTA CALZONE➕
- BAKED FALAFEL
- Easy Guacomole