- cooked chicken breasts
- bunch parsley
- 1/4 Capsicum
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1 spring onion
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 tablespoon Hommus
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add cooked chicken breast to bowl 4 SEC/REV/SPEED 4. Set asideAdd parsley, 1/4 capsicum, 1 spring onion, 1/4 cucumber to bowl. 2 SEC/SPEED 7Add chicken back into bowl as well as 1/4 avocado, a (big) tablespoon of hommus and some cracked pepper. Mix 4 SEC/REV/SPEED 3.5Enjoy
Can be served as a salad, a sandwich filling or in between rice paper rolls.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- BASIC BEEF STEW
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Hokkien Noodle and Turkey Stri-fry
- Corned Beef Fritters
- All in one spaghetti bolognese
- Portuguese Chicken
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 14 mins (non shredding!!)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- BANANA YOGHURT CHOC CHIP CAKE
- PALEO PUMPKIN BREAD
- SILVERBEET AND RICOTTA PIE
- Thermowife Traditional Italian Bolognese
- RICOTTA AND OLIVE BREAD
- Thermowife Healthy Pumpkin Soup
- THERMOWIFE APPLE AND ZUCCHINI CAKES
- QUICK KALE SALAD
- ZUCCHINI + HALOUMI FRITTERS
- ➕SPINACH + RICOTTA CALZONE➕
- BAKED FALAFEL
- Easy Guacomole