- 300 g chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 300 g beef fillet steak, thinly sliced
- 3 cm Ginger, peeled
- 1/4 bunch coriander fresh
- 1 tbsp tamari sauce
- 1.2 litres water
- 1 tbsp TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 3 cm ginger fresh, thinly sliced
- 3 cm lemongrass, thinly sliced
- 300 g mixed vegetables ie carrots, snow peas, mushrooms, capsicum, chinese cabbage, chopped
- 225 g hokkien noodles, placed into Thermoserver
- 225 g vermicelli noodles or angel hair pasta (optional), presoaked then placed into thermoserver
Marinated Beef fillet
This can be done as a vegetarian dish. You can also add seafood as well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)