- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5-6 sprigs parsley
- 1 chorizo sausage, diced
- 10 grams olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground chilli powder, optional
- 800 grams borlotti beans, canned
- 400 grams tomatoes, canned or fresh
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- salt & pepper, to taste
Place onion, garlic & parsley in bowl and chop on Speed 4 for 5 seconds.
Add diced chorizo, oil, paprika and ground chilli (if using). Cook on 90C, Reverse , Speed 1 for 5 minutes.
Add beans, tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, salt and pepper. Cook on 100C, Reverse , Speed 1 for 6 minutes.
If you don't have a chorizo, you can substitute 4-5 rashers of bacon, or for a vegetarian option, leave out. Great served with Thermomix foccacia.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages