- 500 grams lean beef mince
- 1 onion brown, cut in half
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes (400g)
- 3 heaped tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 heaped tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 150 grams chorizo, 1cm slices then cut in half again (half moons)
- 1 mc water
- 1 can KIDNEY BEANS, drained
Recipe is created for
1. Chop carrot & capsicum 4 sec spd 7. Set aside.
2. Chop onion & garlic 3 sec spd 7. Add chorizo and saute 6min varoma spd soft.
3. Add carrot & capsicum mixture. Add tomato paste, vegetable stock, can of diced tomatoes, spices and MC of water to the bowl. Place mince in the basket and pop the basket in the bowl. Cook 15min varoma reverse spd 1. With 5min remaining break up mince with spatula.
4. Lift basket from bowl with spatula and add drained kidney beans. Cook for a further 10min varoma reverse spd 2. With 5min remaining break up mince with spatula.
5. Pour mince from basket into your thermoserver and then the sauce from the bowl on top. Leave lid off if you prefer it less saucy (will thicken as it sits).
6. Serve with cooked rice or corn chips or garlic bread. Accompany with sour cream or guacamole or grated cheese - or all of the above!
Can add red chillies or more veg (ie zucchini, more onions or carrots etc) if you wish. I left fresh chillies out BC my 17mo son was eating this for dinner.
Top with fresh coriander of you wish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover