- 500 grams chicken breast, 3cm cubed
- 2 teaspoons Sweet Paprika Powder
- 1 teaspoon Minced Ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 30 grams Lemon Juice.
- 80 grams coconut aminos (or Tamari)
- 30 grams Coconut oil or EVOO
- 30 grams Raw Honey
8Recipe is created for
place garlic and ginger in TM bowl and chop on speed 7 for 3 seconds. add oil and heat for 2 minutes on varoma temp with MC off. Add diced chicken breast to the TM bowl along with paprika, lemon juice and coconut Aminos and Honey. Cook on varoma 100 degrees 18 mins on reverse soft speed.
Serve with salad
garnish with sesame seeds
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Three cup duck tongue
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce