- 500 grams chicken breast, 3cm cubed
- 2 teaspoons Sweet Paprika Powder
- 1 teaspoon Minced Ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 30 grams Lemon Juice.
- 80 grams coconut aminos (or Tamari)
- 30 grams Coconut oil or EVOO
- 30 grams Raw Honey
Recipe is created for
place garlic and ginger in TM bowl and chop on speed 7 for 3 seconds. add oil and heat for 2 minutes on varoma temp with MC off. Add diced chicken breast to the TM bowl along with paprika, lemon juice and coconut Aminos and Honey. Cook on varoma 100 degrees 18 mins on reverse soft speed.
Serve with salad
garnish with sesame seeds
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles