- 150g Cheddar cheese
- 1 Red Chilli - or to taste
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 brown onion
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 500g Chicken Breast - sliced
- 2 Avocadoes
- 10 Tortilla wraps
- Sour Cream (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Place cheese into mixing bowl and grate 6 sec/speed 8. Set aside.
3. Place chilli, garlic and cumin seeds into mixing bowl and chop 7 sec/speed 9.
4. Add the onion and chop 4 sec/speed 7.
5. Add the tins of tomatoes.
6. Place chicken breast into the Varoma dish and place on top of lid.
7. Cook 25 min/Varoma (or until the chicken is cooked).
8. Take out the chicken and set aside.
9. Pour half of the tomato sauce into the oven dish, set the other half aside. DO NOT CLEAN BOWL.
10. Place your cheese, avocados and chicken into bowl and mix 4 Seconds/Speed 4 (this will shred the chicken and combine it all for you!)
11. To prepare the enchiladas - take a tortilla and spread some of the cheese/avocade/chicken mixture on. Wrap up the tortilla and lay in the dish on top of the sauce. Continue wrapping each tortilla and filling the dish.
12. Pour the rest of the tomato sauce over the top and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
13. Cook in the oven for about 12 mins to melt the cheese and crisp it all up.
14. Serve with salad and sour cream !!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce