- 1 onion, peeled & halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 grams olive oil
- 500 grams diced lamb
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 400 gram tin of chick peas
- 400 grams fresh tomatoes
- 200 grams water
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 100 grams pitted dates
- 30 grams honey
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 1 Juice of 1 lime
- 1 1/2 tablespoon salt
8Recipe is created for
Place onion and garlic in the bowl and chop 3 secs, speed 5
Scrape down sides and sauté 3 minutes, Varoma temp, speed 1
Add lamb, spices and salt and cook for 7 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse speed soft.
Add remaining ingredients except chickpeas to bowl, cook 12mins 100 degrees, reverse, speed soft. Then add chickpeas and cook for another 3 mins, 100 degrees, reverse, speed soft.
Allow casserole to rest for 10 -15 mins before serving.
Serve with pasta or rice.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow