- 1 Medium chilli seeds out
- 1 Stalk LemonGrass chopped
- 2 tbsp corriander ground
- 2 tbsp Cummin Ground
- 1/2 tsp Star Annis Ground
- 2 tbsp Red Chilli Paste
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 Medium red onion quartered
- 20 grams oil
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp Palm sugar shaved or brown sugar
- 400 grams Chicken Cubed
- 1 Can Coconut Cream (400mls)
- bunch Fresh Corriander for Garnish
Place Garlic,Onion,Lemongrass and Chilli into bowl through hole in lid into spinning blades Speed 7. Scrape down sides add oil,spices and Red Currie Paste, Sauté 2 min, 100 deg. Add coconut cream, palm sugar,lime juice,fish sauce and chicken. Cook Speed 1 Reverse 100 deg for 10 min.
You can add some small fresh pieces of veggies( beans,broccoli) for the last 4 mins if you want to.
Thicken sauce with 1tbl spoon of corn flour and a dash of water if you like a thicker sauce.
Serve with rice and garnish with chopped Corriander
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Skinnymixers Coconut Curried Sausages
- Rissoles, darl!
- Veggie loaded Bolognese
- KETO FRIENDLY SALSBURY STEAK WITH MUSHROOM SAUCE
- Chicken Moles (MOW-lays) with Chocolate Sauce
- Mango Chicken
- Creamy Chicken & Bacon Carbonara
- Ham and Cheese 3 Egg Omelette
- Taco Mince Turkey
- Triple Serve Chicken Larb
- Soy Free Korean Beef Tacos
- Porcupine meatballs
- ABC (apple carrot banana) muffins [Variant of ABCD School Muffins]
- Pizza Dough (extra fluffy) 4 bases
- Susanne's Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni
- Choc Coconut Protein Balls
- Potato and Leek Soup Mix
- White cabbage salad
- Chicken lolly pops and a delicious rub recipe 😋
- Healthy bliss balls
- Deb's Granola
- Rissoles, darl!
- Creamed Corn