- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 2 small red chillies, unseeded
- 3 tablespoons Minced Ginger
- 40 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika sweet
- 1 tablespoon Ground Coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cummin
- 1/2 tablespoon garam masala
- 1/2 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard seeds
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 1 can tomatoes, diced
- 1-2 cups peas and corn
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- to taste salt
- 4-6 handfuls of spinach, washed
- 200 grams rice, long grain, uncooked, 500g cooked
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop onion, garlic, chillies, and ginger 3-5 seconds on Speed 7
Scrape down sides of bowl and add oil
Saute 2 minutes, Varoma temperature, Speed 1
Add spices and cook 2 minutes, Varoma temperature, Speed 1
Add tomatoes and leave while you prepare other ingredients. Then stir with the spatula, paying attention to reaching the bottom of the TM bowl to prevent spices from sticking.
Add beef, vegetables, vegetable stock concentrate and salt is using.
Cook 35 minutes, Varoma temperature, , with basket on top instead of MC
Place washed spinach leaves on plate, then rice with curry and top with yoghurt or sour cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast