THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 220 grams Kan Tong Inspirations Rice Noodles
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cm ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 --- red chili, small
- 115 grams water chestnuts, drained
- 300 grams chicken breast, slightly frozen
- 1/2 red onion, small
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons coriander
- 1 --- tomato, quartered
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 lime, juice and zest
- 4 iceberg lettuce leaves
8Recipe is created for
Place noodles in Thermoserver and cover with boiling water, set aside for 3 minutes. Dain well using basket. Gently separate noodles and leave in Thermoserver.
Mill lime zest Sp9/ 10 sec
Add red onion, mint, coriander leaves, fish sauce, lime juice and tomato Sp 4/ 4 sec Set aside.
Roughly mince chicken breast using Turbo button once
Add garlic, chilli, ginger and coriander root to bowl. Sp9/3 sec
Add capsicum and water chestnuts sp4/5 sec Scrape down bowl.
Add oil, cook Reverse 10min/100C/Sp 1
Combine chicken mixture with tomato and onion mixture.
Divide Noodles and Chicken mixture evenly between the lettuce cups and serve.
Accessories you need
Per serve: 1900kj, protein 33.6g, total fat 13.5g (sat. fat 3.4g) cholesterol 112.5mg, carbs 46g, fibre 5.6g, sodium 422mg.
Carb exchanges: 3 GI estimate: low. Gluten Free
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats