- 2 cloves garlic
- 200 g mince
- 360 g cabbage, (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic in TM bowl and chop for 6 seconds on speed 7
Add oil and meat and saute for 2 minutes at 100°C on and
Add cabbage and saute for 5-7 minutes at 100°C on and
Add salt to taste
Puree for 5 seconds on speed 7 if desired to make it less chunky
Serve with rice or noodles
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats