- 2 cloves garlic
- 200 g mince
- 360 g cabbage, (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt to taste
Place garlic in TM bowl and chop for 6 seconds on speed 7
Add oil and meat and saute for 2 minutes at 100°C on and
Add cabbage and saute for 5-7 minutes at 100°C on and
Add salt to taste
Puree for 5 seconds on speed 7 if desired to make it less chunky
Serve with rice or noodles
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut Free Muesli Bars
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Pork Bun
- Courgette soup Lou`s way
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Variation Curried Sausages
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Variation Roasted Pumpkin and Mushroom Risotto
- Gunnadoo's Nut free Wild Orange Bliss Balls
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas