- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 5-6 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 80 g dried figs
- 80 g day-old bread, (about 2 slices)
- 1/2 tsp dried sage
- zest of 1 lemon
- 55 g unsalted pistachio kernels
- 65 g dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp water
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 skinless turkey breast fillets
- 6 thin slices prosciutto
- 2 tbsp pomegranate molasses
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add garlic, spring onions and parsley to TM bowl and chop for 6 sec / sp 6.
Add figs, bread, sage and lemon zest and chop 10 sec / sp 6.
Add pistachios, cranberries, water, salt and pepper and chop 10 sec / sp 4. Set aside.
Use a sharp knife to carefully cut each turkey fillet in half horizontally, leaving a tiny bit at one side uncut. 'Unfold fillet like a book and lay on a chopping board. Cover with a piece of cling wrap and pound with a rolling pin or meat mallet until it becomes even and thin. Repeat with other fillet.
Tear off two large rectangles of aluminium foil. To assemble turkey rolls, lay one turkey fillet on each. Top with 3 slices of prosciutto on each to evenly cover. Spoon half of stuffing evenly down centre of each turkey fillet. Roll turkey into a sausage shape to enclose stuffing.
Spoon one tablespoon of pomegranate molasses over each turkey roll and rub over to cover. Wrap foil tightly around turkey roll to enclose.
Fill TM bowl with 1L (1000g) of water and place Varoma dish into place on top. Place both turkey rolls along either side of Varoma dish, leaving a small gap between each roll above the hole in the lid where the steam comes through. Place Varoma lid in place and steam for 30 min / Varoma / sp 2
Carefully remove turkey rolls from Varoma dish and unwrap. Slice thickly into 6 portions each roll (12 in total) and serve on side, displaying stuffing.
Accessories you need
You could serve this with a stock-based gravy or sweet style sauce such as cranberry, apple, etc.
You could also vary the filling using many combinations dried fruit, nuts, herbs, seeds, etc.
There will be enough room to use the Varoma tray to steam some additional vegetables on the top if you like whilst cooking the turkey.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Nana's Chicken and Spaghetti
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Dark Chocolate Anzac Biscuits
- Raspberry White Chocolate Baked Cheesecake
- Christmas Pudding Bliss Balls
- Gluten Free Lemon Chia Slice
- Chocolate Chia Mousse
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 120 Gram Slice
- Rhubarb, Raspberry & White Chocolate Blondies
- Flourless Chocolate Whole Orange Cake
- Strawberries & Cream Shortcake
- Jerusalem Artichoke & Kipfler Soup
- Fennel, Apricot & Pistachio Salad Three Ways
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Curried Kumera Soup
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake