- 4 cloves garlic cloves
- 3 cm ginger fresh
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 onion
- 50 g vegetable oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoon Fiji Curry Powder, mild curry powder
- 1 tsp tumeric powder
- 500 g blade steak, cut into 2 cm cubes
- 2 tomatoes large or 3 small
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed, cubes 2cm
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic, ginger into TM bowl 3 sec, speed 7 set aside and add 1 tsp salt and mix
Peel and cut onion into quarters, place into TM bowl 2sec speed 6 scrape down the sides
Add Vegetable Oil, cumin seeds Saute for 2 min 100 degree, soft speed
Add Fiji Curry powder, Tumeric and Saute for 1 min 100 degree, soft speed
Add steak and cook for 5 min 100 degree, reverse, soft speed
Add Garlic, Salt and Ginger mixture Saute for 2 min 100 degree reverse, soft speed
Add chopped tomatoes and potato, cook for 20 minutes 100 degree reverse, soft speed
Last 5 minutes of cooking adjust seasons to your taste.
Pour into Thermoserver, Potatoes should still be a little firm, as they continue to cook. The longer you leave in the Thermoserver the meat will soften more and the flavors will enhance.
You can replace tomatoes with can tomatoes. Leave MC off for last 10 minutes of cooking.
Great served with Cassava Chips, and Indian Flat Bread. See Travelling with Thermomix cookbook for a great Indian Flat Bread recipe
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup