- 200 g brown rice
- 50 g millet
- 50 g buckwheat
- 100 g arrowroot flour
- 1 tsp xanthum gum
- 100 g nuttelex or butter
- 90 g water, chilled
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 carrot
- Few fresh basil leaves
- Few fresh oregano leaves
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp TM vegie stock concentrate
- 100 g water
- 400 g minced lamb, (beef, pork or lamb)
- 1-2 tbsp arrowroot flour mixed with 50g water
Grease a patty cake tin that makes 12 with nuttelex or butter.
Pre-heat oven to 180C.
Place rice, millet and buckwheat into mixing bowl and mill 1 min/speed 10.
Add remaining ingredients and knead 20 sec/, adding more water if necessary.
Place pastry onto ThermoMat or floured bench and roll out.
Cut with 10cm round pastry / cookie cutter to form bases and matching lids.
Place each pastry round into an individual greased patty tin, setting aside the pastry lids.
Blind bake at 180C for 15 minutes.
Placevegetables, onion and herbs into mixing bowl and mix 5 sec/speed 7, scraping down sides of bowl and repeating if necessary.
Add oil and saute mixture for 2 min/100C.
Add remaining ingredients except arrowroot flour paste and cook 6 min/100C/speed 1.
Once finished, add arrowroot flour paste through the MC hole in lid and cook 2 min/100C/speed 1.
Scrape mixtire out of mixing bowl into cooked pastry shell cases.
Place pastry lids on top of pies and bake in oven for 10 minutes at 180C.
You may also have some pastry left over and mince I make a bigger pie using ramekins with the leftover pastry and mince. The leftover mince is also nice for savoury mince over the next day or so or on a pizza
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Super juice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Quick Puff Pastry
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto