- 500 g Chuck Steak, Cubed
- 250 g mixed vegetables, Can use frozen veg
- 1/2 teaspoon Borox
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 200 g Sweet Soy Sauce
- 200 g Worcestershire sauce
- 750 g hot water
- 80 g brown onion, Halved
- 250 g bacon, Diced pieces
- 200 g mushrooms, Sliced
- 1 tablespoons gravox
- 1 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
1h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place onion into bowl and chop for 5 seconds at Speed 6.
- Scrape down sides. Add olive oil, bacon, mushrooms and steak. Sautee for 5 minutes, 100 degrees at Speed 1
- Scrape down sides. Add all remaining ingredients.
- Slow cook for 60 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse Speed soft
Accessories you need
Reserve the left over liquid and use for the base sauce for bolognase or lasagne dishes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.