- 1/2 Spanish onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 g sundried tomatoes
- 20 g black olives, pitted
- 30 g marinated artichokes, drained
- 100 g Fresh Tomatoes- Diced
- 10 g Herb garlic butter
- 600 g chicken tenderloins
1. Place onion and garlic into TM bowl and mix for 3 seconds, speed 7
2. Add the sundries tomatoes and olives and mix for 5 secomds, speed 7
3. Add artichokes and tomatoes, put into close lid position and turbo once.
4. Add herb garlic butter (oilve oil or regular butter) and cook Varoma, 3 minutes on soft speed.
5. Wet some baking paper and place on varoma tray. Arrange tenderloins on the paper and pour sauce over the top. Fill TM bowl with 1.5litres of hot water and cook chicken for 16-20minutes, varoma, speed 4.
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Vegan Moussaka
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Braised Chicken
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Pumpkin Soup
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce