- 1/2 Spanish onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 g sundried tomatoes
- 20 g black olives, pitted
- 30 g marinated artichokes, drained
- 100 g Fresh Tomatoes- Diced
- 10 g Herb garlic butter
- 600 g chicken tenderloins
1. Place onion and garlic into TM bowl and mix for 3 seconds, speed 7
2. Add the sundries tomatoes and olives and mix for 5 secomds, speed 7
3. Add artichokes and tomatoes, put into close lid position and turbo once.
4. Add herb garlic butter (oilve oil or regular butter) and cook Varoma, 3 minutes on soft speed.
5. Wet some baking paper and place on varoma tray. Arrange tenderloins on the paper and pour sauce over the top. Fill TM bowl with 1.5litres of hot water and cook chicken for 16-20minutes, varoma, speed 4.
Accessories you need
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini balls
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Thermo Papa's Spinach "Monsta" Pasta Sauce