- 125 grams Tasty cheese, cubed
- 1/2 --- onion
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 40g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Capsicum, cut into quarters
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1.5 teaspoons Oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 250 grams pork mince
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon beef stock
- 125 grams water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put cheese in bowl. Chop 4 sec /speed 7. Set aside.
2. Garlic & onion into bowl. 4 sec/speed 5.
3. Add capsicum to onion mix. 2 sec/speed 5. Scrape down bowl
4. Add 20g oil. 4min/Varoma/ speed 1. MC OFF
Tip into baking dish.
5. Add spices to bowl and 20g oil. 1min/100C/speed 1. (adjust chili to your preference)
6. Add meat, be sure to break it up as you put it into the bowl.
Add tomato paste, worcesterchire, salt, pepper, beef stock and water.
10mins / 100C//speed1.
7. Pour meat into baking dish and mix together with the onions & capsicum, as well as half the cheese.
8. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
Bake for 25-30 mins until chese is thoroughly melted.
Notes: This recipe can be doubled, however you will need to do the meat in 2 batches / alternatively while sauteeing your onion mix, you can cook the meat on the stove (use the baking dish if it's suitable to save on dishes!)
You can mince your own meat first using the Turbo function (see p.34 Basic Cookbook)
If you don't have beef stock, just use vegetable.
This recipe has been converted to TM from "Cooking by the Ruled Book"
Serve with a salad or steamed greens.
Hope you enjoy!
Come check out my Facebook group "The Thermie Kitchen" for other inspiration
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma