- 1 green cabbage
- 500 g mince
- 500 g rice, medium grain
- 1/2 level tbsp salt
- 1/2 level tbsp Peper
- 1/2 level tbsp 7 spices
- 6 lemons, Squeezed
- 8 clove garlic, Sliced
- 2 level tbsp mint, chopped, dried
- 3 lamb neck bones, Chopped
4h 30minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Cut cabbage in half and remove tough inner core and carefully remove as many outter
leaves as possible and set aside.
Use tongs to immerse cabbage leaves into water
Cook for 2-3 minutes or until tender, set aside to cool.
- In a bowl combine mince, rice,salt,7spices,pepper,garlic and mint.
- Working 1 leaf at a time place 1-2 table spoons of rice mixture and roll flooding the sides as you roll.
- In tm6 bowl place blade cover in the bottom the place bones season with salt mint 7spices and pepper sliced garlic and lemon juice.
- Stack rolled leaves snugly into tm6 bowl until you reach max pinot. Then pour water to cover top layer of cabbage leaves.
- If there is more rolled cabage leaves then place them in the veroma dish.
- Place tm6 on slow cook mode for 4 hours.
- Remove cooked cabbage and serve with lemon liquid .
Method for cabbage
Accessories you need
You will need blade cover for this recipe to avoid the cabbage leaves from damages.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken