- 500 grams leftover Lamb roast
- half red capsicum
- 1 onion, or 2 spring onions
- 1 tablespoon TMX veggie stock
- 1 egg
- 250 grams Self Raising Flour
- 250 grams Milk
- 150 grams cheese
- 1 cob of corn kernels
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
Grate the cheese 10 seconds speed 5 then set aside.
Chop lamb, capsicum and onion for 10 seconds speed 5. Check and see if ingredients are chopped to your liking, chop longer if preferred.
Add all other ingredients and the cheese that was set aside in step 1 to the TMX bowl. Mix "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 3 for 1 minute.
Add oil to a frypan and cook until golden brown.
Serve warm with salad or cold for lunches the next day.
Fritters can be kept warm in a thermoserver with some paper towel on the bottom to absorb any excess oil.
Accessories you need
Any leftover meat will work well with this receipe, you can use Christmas ham, chicken, beef, pork or create a vegetarian fritter with some extra veggies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Satay Chicken
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Spinach and Cheese Pie
- Tokyo Olympic Matcha Tea Pavlova
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Doughnut Bundt
- Ibu Sambal
- Beef Massaman Curry