- approx 2 kilos of chicken thighs, fat removed and cut in half
- 1 lemon, peel removed and juiced
- 15 grams of olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 level tablespoon of sweet paprika
- 1 level teaspoon of dried mixed herbs
- 225 grams of greek yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon of Harissa paste
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add garlic and lemon rind to the bowl and chop 6 seconds speed 8 - scrape down the bowl and repeat
Add the rest of the marinade ingredients and blend 30 seconds, speed 4
Set aside 1/2 a cup for serving
In a large bowl place in your chicken thighs and cover with the marinade and stir well - refridgerate for a minum of three hours - stirring avery hour
For oven cooking preheat to 180 and line a tray with baking paper and cook 15 mins, then turn the pieces over and cook for another 15mins or untill golden
Air fryer - 2 Batches - spray the basket and place the chicken thighs evenly, cook 200 deg 15 minutes - turn over and cook 10 mins 200 deg keep warm - repeat for the rest of the chicken
NOTE - You may wish to only cook one batch - the rest can be covered and popped back into the fridge for a day or so
Serve drizzled with the reserved yoghurt marinade
Accessories you need
This marinade can be used for a whole chicken, marylands and thighs, breast - cooked in and airfyer - oven - BBQ
Please pop back and leave a comment and rating if you make this recipe - Thank You
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Palmiers - cinnamon and sugar delights
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Cranberry Bread